Located directly opposite of the venerable Brentanohaus the Brentanoscheune was until the 80s of the 20. century a tannery and some other commercial things. In September 2002 the house has been transformed into a culture house with space for music and cabaret events and a event location for family celebrations, weddings, corporate events and seminars.
- There are only a few parking slots available on the grounds of the Brentano-Scheune.
- You will find further parking spaces in the vicinity
- Take the B42 to the exit Johannisberg (second exit after the junction to the ferry to Mittelheim / Ingelheim). There you can see the sign "Brentano-Haus"
- Turn two times right and after 200 metres turn left into Brentano-Scheune.
- The route map as a PDF document
- Oestrich-Winkel, Brentano-Haus