Draiser Hof – Weingut und Gutshotel Baron Knyphausen, Eltville am Rhein - Draiser Hof – Weingut und Gutshotel Baron Knyphausen, Eltville am Rhein Draiser Hof
Gerko Baron zu Knyphausen, the winery’s owner, is the 7th generation of his family in this role. Together with the oenologist Rainer Rüttiger, he concentrates on growing the Rheingau’s traditional grape varieties of Riesling (96%) and Spätburgunder (4%) in superbly situated terroirs. The total area under cultivation is currently 22 hectares, the annual production output totals approximately 130,000 bottles. The yields are kept low to ensure maximised quality. The Winery is a member of the VDP (The Association of German Prädikat Wine Estates) and the “Charta Wineries”, whose stated aim is to preserve and foster the classical Rheingau Riesling type.
- You will find parking spaces directly in front of the winery and on the mai n road.
Arriving from Mainz / Wiesbaden:
- Take the A 66 Autobahn towards Rüdesheim
- Take exit Eltville-West / Erbach
- Then turn left into direction Erbach and turning left after 100 metres into Draiser Hof.
Arriving from Rüdesheim:
- Follow the B42 to the Eltville-West / Erbach exit
- Then turn left into direction Erbach and turning left after 150 metres into Draiser Hof.
- Bus line 171 - bus stop Eltville (Rhein), Schwimmbad and Erbach Kirche
- that information about the course of the event and the gastronomic offer will be communicated continuously on all channels of the festival.