Kelterhalle of the Rheingau Musik Festival, Oestrich
An artistically refurbished winery building dating back to 1747, has since 1997 served the Rheingau Music Festival as a “Control Room”, and office. In addition, the baroque half-timbered building, directly adjoining Oestrich’s St. Martin’s Church, also provides premises for events of every kind. The Wine-Press Hall (Kelterhalle), surrounded by the ancient town walls of Oestrich, enchants the eye with its inimitable harmony of historic solidity and discreet touches of modernity. Its 120 m² provide room for up to 150 people.
- The parking situation is problematic. Please use the public car parks at Rheinallee, Oestrich
Arriving from the Rhine-Main area:
- A66 / B42 in direction to Rüdesheim am Rhein
- B42 take exit Oestrich-Winkel
- At the roundabout take the second exit and follow the signs "Rheingau Musik Festival"
- Bus line 171 and 181 - bus stop Friedensplatz, Oestrich