Kurhaus Wiesbaden, Friedrich-von-Thiersch-Saal
Unique! Nothing could be more apposite than this superlative when it comes to describing the Friedrich-von-Thiersch Hall in Wiesbaden’s Assembly Rooms. Among Germany’s concert halls, it has no rival in terms of decor and above all acoustics. The Assembly Rooms comprise ten halls and salons in various styles and sizes, restaurants and the Wiesbaden Casino.
- The Kurhaus car park is located next to the assembly rooms, with direct access to the foyer.
- From 6.00 p.m. onwards, you can choose between the night flat-rate or the standard rate.
- There are other public parking spaces in the close vicinity.
From the Rhine-Main area:
- A66 follow the signs to Wiesbaden
- Take exit Wiesbaden-Stadtmitte
- Follow the signs Kurhaus / Theater / Casino
From the Rhine valley:
- B42 / A66 follow the signs in direction Wiesbaden
- Take exit Wiesbaden-Biebrich / Wiesbaden
- Follow the signs in direction Wiesbaden-Stadtmitte
- Bus line 1, 8 and 16 - bus stop Kurhaus / Theater
- that there is no lift up to the circle. Seats for wheelchair users can accordingly beprovided only in the stalls.
- The Restaurant Käfer’s, in the North Wing of the Assembly Rooms, offers a convivial ambience in the style of a French brasserie. And after the concert, too, guests can still enjoy their gourmet delights.
- The kitchen stays open for night-owls even after 11 p.m.
Gerd Käfer & Roland Kuffler GmbH & Co. KG: