Once you’ve passed through the foyer of the Assembly Rooms to the back, and are out in the open air again, the ambience changes: the austerely elegant portal, the opulence of the interiors, give way to a luxuriant vegetation. The Wiesbaden Spa Gardens, which begin directly behind the Assembly Rooms, were laid out in 1852, in a style influenced by English landscape gardening. Here, in front of the mussel-domed outdoor stage, between the exotic plants, is another venue. For some years now, this park, around 75,000 square metres in size, which extends from the inner city to the Wiesbaden suburb of Sonnenberg, has formed the backdrop for our open-air jazz concerts. The "Live in the Park" series of concerts is always held in this unique venue.
- The Kurhaus car park is located next to the assembly rooms, with direct access to the foyer.
- From 6.00 p.m. onwards, you can choose between the night flat-rate or the standard rate.
- There are other public parking spaces in the close vicinity.
From the Rhine-Main area:
- A66 follow the signs in direction Wiesbaden
- Take exit Wiesbaden-Stadtmitte
- Follow the signs Kurhaus / Theater / Casino
From the Rhine valley:
- B42 / A66 follow the signs in direction Wiesbaden
- Take exit Wiesbaden-Biebrich / Wiesbaden
- Follow the signs in direction Wiesbaden-Stadtmitte
- Bus line 1, 8 and 16 - bus stop Kurhaus / Theater
- that there is no lift up to the circle. Seats for wheelchair users can accordingly beprovided only in the stalls.
- The Restaurant Käfer’s, in the North Wing of the Assembly Rooms, offers a convivial ambience in the style of a French brasserie. And after the concert, too, guests can still enjoy their gourmet delights.
- The kitchen stays open for night-owls even after 11 p.m.