Rettershof, Kelkheim - Innenhof
Since 1980 the city of Kelkheim (Taunus) has been the owner of the Rettershof. To prevent a splitting, the manor was bought with all buildings, the land and the livestock by the last owner Felicitas Bienzle. And this area became a local recreating facility for the general public. Since them the Rettershof will be managed by the operating company "Gutsverwaltung Rettershof GmbH"
- Very close to the Rettershof you can find a big parking area and a reserved lawn area.
- Take A 66 in direction Wiesbaden / Frankfurt am Main-Höchst
- Take exit Frankfurt am Main-Höchst in direction Königstein
- Turn right into Gagernring
- Turn right into Pestalozzistraße
- Turn right into Bahnstraße
- At Grünger Weg turn left
- Turn right into B455
- Turn left into Rettershof
- Bus line 263 and 815 - bus stop Kelkheim (Taunus)-Fischbach, Rettershof
- In the case of uncertain weather, the open-air-performance will be transferred to the Reithalle with free seating.