Schloss Johannisberg, Geisenheim-Johannisberg - Fürst von Metternich Konzert-Kubus
In the Cuvéehof this year, a unique concert cube brings chamber music to the highest level. In this newly made concert hall, every seat guarantees the closeness to the music that chamber music demands in its intimacy. Since the festival's founding, Schloss Johannisberg, the oldest Riesling vineyard in the world, has been a central venue. The enchanting castle grounds, situated on the summit of the vine-clad mountain high above the Rhine Valley, attract renowned artists from all over the world to Johannisberg every year.
- There is only an extremely limited number of parking slots on the grounds of the palace itself.
- This means that some guests may have to walk for several minutes, which is why we recommend allowing sufficient time for your journey.
From the Rhine-Main area:
- A66 / B42 follow the signs to Rüdesheim am Rhein
- At B42 take exit Winkel ("Schloss Vollrads / Brentano Haus")
- Turn right and follow the sign Johannisberg
- Follow the bending main road to the left in direction Johannisberg
- At the village of Johannisberg follow the signs to "Schloss Johannisberg"
Bus line 181 and 183 - bus stop Geisenheim-Johannisberg, Friedhof or Schlossallee
- that information about the course of the event and the gastronomic offer will be communicated continuously on all channels of the festival.